5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 5, 2008 7:57 AM by tonyb99

Mssqlserver Help!!!!

Hi to all

I have this great problem:
      In my epo server, the Mcefee epolicy Orchestrator 3.6.1 Server service doesn't start because the MSSQLSERVER service doesn't start. This service doesn't start because, in the event registry, it says:

Source: MSSQLSERVER

Category: 2

Event ID: 17055

"18052 :
      Error: 9003, Severity: 20, State: 1

And

Source: MSSQLSERVER

Category: 2

Event ID: 17052

Error: 1105, Severity: 17, State: 2
      Could not allocate space for object 'Events' in database 'ePO_SERVERNAME' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full.

I have found another error in the SQL logs that is:
      [Microsoft SQL-DMO (ODBC SQLState: 42000)] Error 1105: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not allocate space for object 'Events' in database 'ePO_SERVERNAME' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full.
      [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The statement has been terminated.

In order to solve the problem, i have found a mcafee article among the "allocate space", KB45593 , but for me it's impossible to log into the epo console to cancel old events, because the MSSQLSERVER service doesn't start!!!!!And, the service doesn't start because the log is full. even if trying with the sql line command, the server doesn't let me to logon.
      At the moment all the machine don' t update the DAT and SUPERDAT cause the server is locked.
      How can i solve this problem?

Thanks to all