Sorry for the delay in response. Currently our product doesn't send back any specific events back to ePO Server whenever a Remediate task runs on the client.
However, you can still get the List of macihnes where the task got executed along with the Remediation results.
Pl. follow the steps mentioned below:
1. On ePO console navigate to Queries->Shared Groups->ePO-MVT
2. Click New Query, and follow the Query creation wizard with selecting the following options:
- Featured Group: Others
- Select Result types: MVT Health Information
- Display Results: Table
- Available Colunm: Default(Just click Next)
- Select 'MVT Status' as the Filter with value equals "Remediation is Successfull" and + another Value as "Remediation and upload succeeded"
- Select HealthCheck Time as the second filter with Value is within last 1 day
- Run the query and then Save it with the desired name.
This query wen executed would fetch you list of systems where Remediation task ran successesfuly within last 24hours. Clicking on the entries would give you the detailed Results.
One more thing, you might already be aware of, Remediation task may not fix all the issues on the client machine as there could be issues which not are remediatable through MVT. These systems are likely to get re-tagged as REMEDIATE when the Diagnostic Task runs for the next time.
Hope this helps.