6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2011 11:16 AM by RaviShankar

medialess softwear

i have medialess internet antivirus softwear. how do you download this

• 1. Re: medialess softwear
          Peter M

Moved from Home products to SaaS/Total Protection for better attention.

• 2. Re: medialess softwear
            Pritish

Hi,

I have read your message.

Please let me know the name of the Internet antivirus software. Let us know the version of the software and any grant number that you have received when you purchased the software.

Regards

Pritish P.

• 3. Re: medialess softwear

i have mcafee total protection service for small business 1 user 18 months subscription.

it says for use with HP pc. it is medialess and has a serial number inside the cover for registration once downloaded. but i dont know where to download it

thanks chris

• 4. Re: medialess softwear
                RaviShankar

Hi Chris,

I have read your post.

You have stated that you are using McAfee Total protection service for small business. Please be informed that Total protection service has been renamed as SaaS Endpoint protection service longback. Please let me know your grant number and the email address which is registered with the McAfee so that I can verify your account whether you have a valid subscription.

If you are having SaaS endpoint protection, then you can download McAfee through online.

Login to www.mcafeeasap.com

There you will be able to see the install protection on the dashboard.

click on it and save it and run to install McAfee in your computer.

Please let me know if you have any other queries and I will be assisting you further.

Regards,

Ravi

• 5. Re: medialess softwear
                  Peter M

Chris, don't post that info publicly here.  Instead click on Ravi's user name to go to his profile and send him a Private Message.

• 6. Re: medialess softwear
                    RaviShankar

Hi Chris,

I have read your personal message.

Please follow the below steps to first clean the unwanted files from the computer.

1. Delete all the entries from start->Run->temp and then select all the files and folder under that and delete. (Some will not delete)
                    2.  Delete all the entries from start->Run->%temp% and then select all the files and folder under that and delete. (Some will not delete)
                    3.  Delete all the entries from start->Run->prefetch and then select all the files and folder under that and delete. (Some will not delete)
                    4. Reboot the computer.

After you have done all the above steps, please proceed with the below steps for the installation.

Open the webpage www.mcafeeasap.com
                    Click on log in and enter your email address and password and login
                    Under the tab dashboard, click on the install protection and select desktop protection.
                    click on next.
                    If you want to install McAfee on that computer you can install by selecting the first option.
                    select the following features which you want to be installed in your computer.
                       Virus and spyware protection service
                       Firewall protection service
                       Browser protection and web filtering service
                    click on click here to install.
                    Download the tops file and save it on your C drive and run it from there.
                    McAfee will be installed in your computer.

If you have any issues in installing McAfee, you can also reach our technical support for assistance. we will be working as 24/7 support. You can reach us anytime.

McAfee Gold Business support : 1-800-937-2237

If you have any queries regarding the license you can contact our customer service and they will be able to help you in this regard.

McAfee customer service : 1-800-338-8754

Regards,

Ravi