If an application does not have a rule allowing it to access the Internet, your Personal Firewall will block the application to protect your computer. And that should have been the case , If you do not have McAfee by now, please follow this document and reinstall your McAfee applications and if you still have the issue , please follow the below ;
- Select the Web and Email Protection drawer.
- Click the Firewall Link.
- Select the Internet Connections for Programs drawer
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Add button
- Click Browse and locate the file you want to add.
- Click the application to highlight it and select Open.
- Set the access type you want using the provided options in the Access drop down menu.
- Click Save.
- Close SecurityCenter.
Please get back to us if any issues