6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 16, 2011 10:33 AM by Peter M

There are some doubts about the computer system. Hope you can offer to help! thank you

大家好。我是来自遥远的东方之国—中国。
      Everybody is good. I'm from the far east--the kingdom of China.

由于自身原因!所以,英语不是很好!请大家见谅!
      Because of its own reasons! So, English is not very good!!!!! Please everybody excuse me!!!!!

在下有几个疑惑。如下:
      I have some doubts. The following:
      1.使用麦咖啡的时候,更新速度有点慢!而且总是失败!是因为什么?
      1. Use wheat the coffee, updated speed a bit slow! And always fail !Because?
      2.就是在电脑使用过程中,下载软件的时候,系统提示可以下载!但是到最后却不能安装!安装时会出现
      2. Is in use process, computer download software, the system can hint download! But in the end, but can't install!!!!! Installation happen
      下述的一个图框
      The following a frame

"Cant initialize plug-ins directory. Please put up with this isn's."
      或者就是提示下载路径有误!
      Or is clew to download path mistake!

请问,以上是属于什么情况!
      Excuse me, what belongs to the above is!!!!!
      希望我们之间可以展开讨论。共同应对这个问题该怎么解决?
      I hope we can between discussions. A joint response to the problem how to solve?
      谢谢

E-mail: Details removed to safeguard the user's privacy

thank you
      bowen

消息编辑者为:sqly110 on 11-6-16 上午02时36分00秒

Message was edited by: Hayton on 16/06/11 11:53:39 IST
        • 1. Re: There are some doubts about the computer system. Hope you can offer to help! thank you
          Hayton

sqly110 wrote:

大家好。我是来自遥远的东方之国—中国。
          由于自身原因!所以,英语不是很好!请大家见谅!

在下有几个疑惑。如下:
          1.使用麦咖啡的时候,更新速度有点慢!而且总是失败!是因为什么?
          2.就是在电脑使用过程中,下载软件的时候,系统提示可以下载!但是到最后却不能安装!安装时会出现
          下述的一个图框

或者就是提示下载路径有误!
          请问,以上是属于什么情况!
          希望我们之间可以展开讨论。共同应对这个问题该怎么解决?

谢谢

Google Translate offers the following :

Hello, everyone. I am from the Far East of the country - China.

Reasons of their own! So, English is not good! Please forgive me!

In the next few doubts. As follows:

1 use McAfee, the update was a bit slow! But always fail! Because of what?

2 is in the process of using the computer, download the software when prompted to download! But in the end it can not be installed! Installation will be

Following a frame

Or is prompted to download the wrong path!

I ask, what are these circumstances!

Between hope we can discuss. The common response to how to solve this problem?

Thank you

Google Translate has two options for translating the following message - Simplified Chinese, or Traditional Chinese. I have chosen Simplified Chinese. Please tell me if this is acceptable.

The jpg picture looks like a screenshot of a Firefox error message. Are you using Firefox? If you are, what version of Firefox do you have?

谷歌翻译两种选择翻译下面的消息 - 简体中国中国传统选择了简体中国请告诉我,如果这是可以接受的

JPG图片看起来像一个Firefox的错误信息的截图使用Firefox如果是,什么样的Firefox版本,你呢?

Message was edited by: Hayton on 16/06/11 12:15:36 IST
          • 2. Re: There are some doubts about the computer system. Hope you can offer to help! thank you
            Hayton

This thread has been moved from Help to Home & Home Office (General Discussion) for attention.

• 3. Re: There are some doubts about the computer system. Hope you can offer to help! thank you
              Peter M

sqly110 in your profile it says "Corporate Product Expertise:   Mail Gateway (Ironmail)"

That is a Corporate product and you are posting in the Consumer section.

What McAfee product are you using?

AltaVista Translation:

在您的外形的sqly110它說" 公司產品專門技術:   郵路(Ironmail) " 那是一個公司產品,並且您是在消費者部分的投稿。 什麼McAfee產品是您使用?

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 16/06/11 11:07:07 EDT AM
              • 4. Re: There are some doubts about the computer system. Hope you can offer to help! thank you

Ha ha.

Hayton

Hello!!!!! May so call?

We are now belongs to a night! You work in? Ha ha. To wish you a happy work!

Today, the weather is good? Ha ha.

Thank you for your translation!!!!! Ha ha, you translation of very good!!!!! Really.

My English is very bad. Laughed!

Hayton. I use Firefox versions of the screenshots is not, I use our country generally use the communication tools-the qq screenshots tools! Hey hey. Firefox is also very good.

Of course, we still is more accustomed to using QQ screenshots tools above!!!!!

As for the problems in, I'm not sure what is a problem, because I'm not very computer know, and understand only some fur. Ha ha. Hayton laughed oh!!!!!

Do you think I appear this question is how to return a responsibility? I'm hoping to get your to reassure!!!!!

I use youdao translation tools! No use Google translation!!!!! But, I think Google translate quite strong. I'll try it a try. Thank you for your advice.

On June 16, 2011 22:45:19

Sqly110

• 5. Re: There are some doubts about the computer system. Hope you can offer to help! thank you

Dear Mr. Ex_Brit,
                  Good evening!
                  First, I first apologize to you and everyone! My English is not as good. Therefore, the registration point when the embarrassed one. Sorry. Sorry! Currently, I have changed to none! Apologies again!

Because I am very interested in computers, but there has been no systematic study, we only know that fur! For the present, I doubt occurs on the computer place, they feel particularly powerless. So, to ask the older generation to you! I also want to forgive the fault! For such problems, how they deal with?
                  I use McAfee AntiVirus Plus!
                  Has been updated! Thank you for your help!
                  There is now a doubt.
                  Wen Wen box is first mentioned, are the circumstances? Also hope you can give your suggestions predecessors! First reported to the younger generation once again thanks!
                  June 16, 2011 23:07:44
                  sqly110

• 6. Re: There are some doubts about the computer system. Hope you can offer to help! thank you
                    Peter M

As it is very hard for us to understand I suggest you contact Technical Support Online Chat at http://service.mcafee.com/TechSupportHome.aspx?lc=1028&sg=TS