2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2011 9:47 AM by jfskelly

ePolicy Orchestrator Version 4.5 Patch 4

I have tried to download this patch from teh following thread https://community.mcafee.com/thread/35681 but it keeps popping up saying access denied.

Basically, I have an issue whereby the System Tree has disappeared when I want to push a new agent to a device for installation of Endpoint Encryption.

Here is an image of what is currently showing:

Import Screen.JPG

When I select the domain, it normally brings up a System tree on the left hand side showing our domain details and we can browse to the container we want to add the computer from.

This has sporadically disappeared and I cannot find a way to get this back.  I have tried removing and re-adding the LDAP server, using a different LDAP servers but to no avail.

I have read a pdf online https://kc.mcafee.com/resources/sites/MCAFEE/content/live/PRODUCT_DOCUMENTATION/ 22000/PD22978/en_US/ePO45P4_Updated_ReadMe.pdf which mentions system tree sorting issue being resolved, but I can't seem to download the patch.

Has anyone got a new link to the patch and / or a solution to the system tree view disappearing?

Thanks,

John

• 1. Re: ePolicy Orchestrator Version 4.5 Patch 4
          JoeBidgood

Patch 4 is available on the download site - log in with your grant number and it's under the ePO section.

With regard to the tree issue - I'm not sure what you mean, I'm afraid. From the screenshot it looks like the Browse window for adding new systems - if so, it's exactly what I'd expect to see. Can you explain a bit more about what you're expecting?

Thanks -

Joe

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: ePolicy Orchestrator Version 4.5 Patch 4

Thanks Joe for your quick response.

Basically, on most screens on the left hand side, you get a drop down list of subfolders (very much like active directory).

But this is no longer appearing.

issue.JPG

On the far left, it should show the system tree and a sub window should show the list ot devices.

This worked in the same way when trying to import devices.

Now it doesn't work.