Im starting to get really frustrated.
When I try and install on a vista 32bit machine it will not install and gives me the error:
An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Error: The value of the property 'Start' is null or undefined, not a Function object
I have tried previous suggestions I have read on these boards and other things with no luck.
Things I have tried that do not work:
Reset all script's in Internet Explorer with the command prompt.:
Reset internet explorer and made sure all settings were on Medium with no popup blocker.
Deleted all cookies and temporary internet files.
Went through the entire registry and deleted everything Mcafee
Used the Mcafee Uninstall cleanup tool