0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2007 12:13 PM by billybarty

AutoUpdate not running on some systems

I have created a package using McAfee installation designer that points our internal servers to a server here to download updates. I deployed the package using SMS and it has installed successfully on all machines. In the AutoUpdate properties I have the credentials as a domain account. All the installations are the same and the autoupdate is working on SOME systems but not all. If I look at the AutoUpdate log there are no errors when trying to connect, the log will show a connection on one date and then no further attempts to connect. If I manually run an update it succeeds. I have re-installed on the systems that aren't updating and it hasn't fixed it. What baffles me is there are no error messages or failed attempts at connecting. I don't know where to look to fix this because the package is the same on all systems, it's not failing on all systems and there are no log entries pointing at a problem. If anyone can help me fix this it would be great.

Moved from VirusScan 8 & Previous Versions (Home Products) to Desktop & Server assuming this VS Enterprise - MOD