I have the same issue on two ePO 4.5 Patch 3 and 4 servers. Any idea?
It looks like this DAT is corrupted at McAfee's site, try to manually download and check this one into your repository:
I had same issue. You have to create new http repository and choose source "update.nai.com/Products/CommonUpdater2". Change source in the master repository task on this new source. After run this server task.
This solution solved my issue.
You should not need to change the repository to commonupdater2 but I've seen that this DAT must not be corrupted on all McAfee's repositories because one of my servers did the download and both of them downladed it at the same time
I manually check DAT update package.
I wait today for the next update.
I started a pull task from ftp site and DAT was succesfully downloaded
have you been able to resolve your issues? we are seeing this error very frequently (usually once a day at 19:00 CEST) since a couple of months and did not found a solution yet.
both of our ePO's are affected (4.6.0.). according to mcafee, hash error messages can be due to proxy caching. we already bypassed our ePO servers from our proxy infrastructure with no success.
what we discovered so far:
if the http synchronization fails, the client downloads a newer avvdat-xxxx.zip that is referenced in gdeltaavv.ini/avvdat.ini. the ftp synchronization which we ran at the same
time did not have this behavior. the avvdat-xxxx.zip matched the references in the inifile. also, synchronizations which run a few hours later (20:00, 21:00 CEST) are fine.
i am currently working on this case with tier-II. i'll post an update here, if I have more information.