1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 3, 2011 4:26 AM by Peacekeeper

Parental Control Admin Logon

Very confusing issue with the parental controls admin logon.  I've LITERALLY spent about 12 hours w/ Verizon and McAfee tech support about this problem.  They are nice people, but can't figure out what's going on.  I've been using the parental controls for a few years now and for some reason I can no longer access the admin controls to make changes to the settings.  The username and password I am using are correct as both Verizon and McAfee have confirmed.  McAfee has no idea what is going on.  I had to uninstall the program because it is blocking most websites.  I would really like to resume the service, but I can't use the computer because the settings are too restrictive.  I've tried reinstalling the software several times, but the same problem persists.  Has this happened to anyone else?  I wish McAfee would just delete my account altogether and I can just start from scratch.  McAfee tech support is supposed to contact me soon with a resolution so we'll see.  I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar issue?  Thanks.