Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
1651 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: May 22, 2011 4:14 PM by Ex_Brit RSS Branched to a new discussion.
rbcic Newcomer 1 posts since
May 22, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

May 22, 2011 2:46 PM

Trying to download an application

I am trying to download an application that will allow me to view a security camera in my office on the interenet. I have ATT McAfee Secuirty Suite and the real time scanning keeps deleting the app and will not let me download it. I have called theTech support for Q-See (security camera and vcr makers) and the have told me I need to bypass the scanning. I have chatted with McAfee and they said I have a corrupt app and to send it to their lab. The Q-See tech support says  it is not corrupt because I can do fine when the Suite (real time scanning) is turned off. The file that I am trying to download is dvrocx.cab and the Mcafee security will not let me.  I can download the file with security disabled each time but that is a pain. Can somebody help me. I am using windows 7 and ie9. I am on time warner cable at my office. Thanks.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points