1 2 Previous Next 13 Replies Latest reply on Jul 12, 2009 1:05 PM by tonyb99

An old virus returns, need help

Wichall
      Hi, a month ago I had a virus on my pc and so i formatted two of my hardrives leaving my media hard drive (E) alone but deleting all exe files i found.

I'm now getting the same virus trying to access my pc again but mcafee is stopping it. Is there anyway to determine where it is doing this from on my pc and how i can remove it?

06/11/2006 09:33:04 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\setup.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
      06/11/2006 09:33:04 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\setup.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
      06/11/2006 09:33:04 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\autorun.inf Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
      06/11/2006 09:33:05 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\setup.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
      06/11/2006 09:33:05 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\autorun.inf Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation of autorun files Action blocked : Create
      06/11/2006 09:33:05 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\setup.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
      06/11/2006 09:33:05 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\autorun.inf Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation of autorun files Action blocked : Create
      06/11/2006 09:33:05 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\setup.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
        • 1. RE: An old virus returns, need help
          Wichall
          Looking in the event viewer around this time i seem to be getting a few messages from realvnc.

The description for Event ID ( 1 ) in Source ( WinVNC4 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Connections, connected: 211.233.94.19::39637.

Is someone doing this via realvnc?

Edit:

There are various IPs from different ISPs in these vnc messages, I'm also getting these messages in the security event viewer for the same time.
          Logon attempt by: MICROSOFT_AUTHENTICATION_PACKAGE_V1_0
          Logon account: Guest
          Source Workstation: THEREBOS
          Error Code: 0x0

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Successful Network Logon:
          User Name:
          Domain:
          Logon ID: (0x0,0x1BEDCE8)
          Logon Type: 3
          Logon Process: NtLmSsp
          Authentication Package: NTLM
          Workstation Name: THEREBOS
          Logon GUID: -
          Caller User Name: -
          Caller Domain: -
          Caller Logon ID: -
          Caller Process ID: -
          Transited Services: -
          Source Network Address: 81.179.122.116
          Source Port: 0

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

User Logoff:
          User Name: ANONYMOUS LOGON
          Domain: NT AUTHORITY
          Logon ID: (0x0,0x1BEDCE8)

User Logoff:
          User Name: Guest
          Domain: WEECHALL
          Logon ID: (0x0,0x1BEDCA7)

Edit:
          There are LOTS of these messages corresponding to the same times as the mcafee log messages.

This one really doesn't look good:
          Special privileges assigned to new logon:
          User Name:
          Domain:
          Logon ID: (0x0,0x1029DDB)
          Privileges: SeSecurityPrivilege
          SeBackupPrivilege
          SeRestorePrivilege
          SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege
          SeDebugPrivilege
          SeSystemEnvironmentPrivilege
          SeLoadDriverPrivilege
          SeImpersonatePrivilege

• 2. RE: An old virus returns, need help
            Wichall

You might want to have a read >>Here<< see if it offers any help.
            • 3. RE: An old virus returns, need help
              Wichall
              Thanks for that paul, apparently i wasn't vulnerable but i can't download the patch form vnc as one doesn't exist for x64 lol, good stuff.

If it is VNC related i'll only turn it on when i need it, i'll leave it disabled for the next few days completely to see if i get any more messages from mcafee.

Really sucks if it is VNC related as it appears to all be different hackers somehow knowing my IP.
              • 4. RE: An old virus returns, need help
                Wichall
                Well, VNC is disabled and i had another attack, any further ideas on how to determine where it's coming from?
                • 5. RE: An old virus returns, need help
                  What operating system/service pack do you have,click start>right click my computer>click on properties>general tab.

What Mcafee products/versions are installed,right click M icon>scroll to each product>click on about>Dat/Engine/Build>or double -click M icon if new version>click on details

Is it virusscan or the firewall giving you these warnings?
                  • 6. RE: An old virus returns, need help
                    Wichall
                    I'm using Windows XP x64, McAfee is VirusScan Enterprise 8.5.0i.

Enginge: 5100.0194
                    DAT: 4883.0000

It's the beta version (I have a McAfee home license but home doesn't support x64).

And the warnings are in the log that enterprise creates.
                    • 7. RE: An old virus returns, need help
                      Moving this thread to the Enterprise forum.
                      • 8. RE: An old virus returns, need help
                        Wichall
                        *bump*

Had a whole load of attacks today, starting to worry me if mcafee dies.

13/11/2006 05:00:21 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\START MENU\PROGRAMS\STARTUP\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:21 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINDOWS\START MENU\PROGRAMS\STARTUP\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:21 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN98\START MENU\PROGRAMS\STARTUP\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:21 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINME\START MENU\PROGRAMS\STARTUP\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:22 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN95\START MENU\PROGRAMS\STARTUP\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:22 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINDOWS.000\START MENU\PROGRAMS\STARTUP\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:22 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\MENU INICIAR\PROGRAMAS\INICIAR\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:23 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINDOWS\MENU INICIAR\PROGRAMAS\INICIAR\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:23 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN98\MENU INICIAR\PROGRAMAS\INICIAR\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:23 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINME\MENU INICIAR\PROGRAMAS\INICIAR\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:23 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN95\MENU INICIAR\PROGRAMAS\INICIAR\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:24 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINDOWS.000\MENU INICIAR\PROGRAMAS\INICIAR\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:24 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\MEN&#1514; INICIO\PROGRAMAS\INICIO\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:24 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINDOWS\MEN&#1514; INICIO\PROGRAMAS\INICIO\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:24 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN98\MEN&#1514; INICIO\PROGRAMAS\INICIO\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:25 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINME\MEN&#1514; INICIO\PROGRAMAS\INICIO\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:25 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN95\MEN&#1514; INICIO\PROGRAMAS\INICIO\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:25 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINDOWS.000\MEN&#1514; INICIO\PROGRAMAS\INICIO\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:25 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\K&#1492;YNNIST&#1492;-VALIKKO\OHJELMAT\K&#1492;YNNISTYS\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:26 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINDOWS\K&#1492;YNNIST&#1492;-VALIKKO\OHJELMAT\K&#1492;YNNISTYS\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:26 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN98\K&#1492;YNNIST&#1492;-VALIKKO\OHJELMAT\K&#1492;YNNISTYS\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:26 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINME\K&#1492;YNNIST&#1492;-VALIKKO\OHJELMAT\K&#1492;YNNISTYS\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:26 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN95\K&#1492;YNNIST&#1492;-VALIKKO\OHJELMAT\K&#1492;YNNISTYS\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:27 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\MENU D&#1497;MARRER\PROGRAMMES\D&#1497;MARRAGE\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:27 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINDOWS\MENU D&#1497;MARRER\PROGRAMMES\D&#1497;MARRAGE\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:27 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN98\MENU D&#1497;MARRER\PROGRAMMES\D&#1497;MARRAGE\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:27 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINME\MENU D&#1497;MARRER\PROGRAMMES\D&#1497;MARRAGE\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:28 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN95\MENU D&#1497;MARRER\PROGRAMMES\D&#1497;MARRAGE\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:28 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\MENUEN START\PROGRAMMER\START\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:28 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINDOWS\MENUEN START\PROGRAMMER\START\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:28 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN98\MENUEN START\PROGRAMMER\START\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:29 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINME\MENUEN START\PROGRAMMER\START\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:29 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN95\MENUEN START\PROGRAMMER\START\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:29 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\MENU START\PROGRAMMA'S\OPSTARTEN\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:29 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINDOWS\MENU START\PROGRAMMA'S\OPSTARTEN\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:30 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN98\MENU START\PROGRAMMA'S\OPSTARTEN\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:30 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINME\MENU START\PROGRAMMA'S\OPSTARTEN\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:30 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN95\MENU START\PROGRAMMA'S\OPSTARTEN\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:30 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\START MENU\PROGRAMLAR\BASLANGI&#1463;\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:31 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINDOWS\START MENU\PROGRAMLAR\BASLANGI&#1463;\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:31 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN98\START MENU\PROGRAMLAR\BASLANGI&#1463;\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:31 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINME\START MENU\PROGRAMLAR\BASLANGI&#1463;\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:31 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN95\START MENU\PROGRAMLAR\BASLANGI&#1463;\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:32 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\MENU START\PROGRAMY\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:32 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINDOWS\MENU START\PROGRAMY\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:32 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN98\MENU START\PROGRAMY\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:32 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINME\MENU START\PROGRAMY\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:33 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WIN95\MENU START\PROGRAMY\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:33 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\START-MENY\PROGRAMMER\OPPSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:00:33 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\WINDOWS\START-MENY\PROGRAMMER\OPPSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:09 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WINDOWS\START-MENY\PROGRAMMER\OPPSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:09 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WIN98\START-MENY\PROGRAMMER\OPPSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:09 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WINME\START-MENY\PROGRAMMER\OPPSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:10 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WIN95\START-MENY\PROGRAMMER\OPPSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:10 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\START-MENYN\PROGRAM\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:10 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WINDOWS\START-MENYN\PROGRAM\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:10 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WIN98\START-MENYN\PROGRAM\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:11 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WINME\START-MENYN\PROGRAM\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:11 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WIN95\START-MENYN\PROGRAM\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:11 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\MENU AVVIO\PROGRAMMI\ESECUZIONE AUTOMATICA\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:11 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WINDOWS\MENU AVVIO\PROGRAMMI\ESECUZIONE AUTOMATICA\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:12 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WIN98\MENU AVVIO\PROGRAMMI\ESECUZIONE AUTOMATICA\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:12 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WINME\MENU AVVIO\PROGRAMMI\ESECUZIONE AUTOMATICA\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:12 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WIN95\MENU AVVIO\PROGRAMMI\ESECUZIONE AUTOMATICA\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:12 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\DOKUMENTE UND EINSTELLUNGEN\ALL USERS\STARTMEN&#63637;\PROGRAMME\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:13 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WINDOWS\STARTMEN&#63637;\PROGRAMME\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:13 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WIN98\STARTMEN&#63637;\PROGRAMME\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:13 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WINME\STARTMEN&#63637;\PROGRAMME\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:13 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WIN95\STARTMEN&#63637;\PROGRAMME\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:14 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote D:\WINDOWS.000\STARTMEN&#63637;\PROGRAMME\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:14 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\START MENU\PROGRAMS\STARTUP\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:14 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WINDOWS\START MENU\PROGRAMS\STARTUP\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:15 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WIN98\START MENU\PROGRAMS\STARTUP\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:15 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WINME\START MENU\PROGRAMS\STARTUP\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:15 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WIN95\START MENU\PROGRAMS\STARTUP\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:15 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WINDOWS.000\START MENU\PROGRAMS\STARTUP\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:16 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\MENU INICIAR\PROGRAMAS\INICIAR\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:16 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WINDOWS\MENU INICIAR\PROGRAMAS\INICIAR\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:16 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WIN98\MENU INICIAR\PROGRAMAS\INICIAR\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:16 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WINME\MENU INICIAR\PROGRAMAS\INICIAR\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:17 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WIN95\MENU INICIAR\PROGRAMAS\INICIAR\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:17 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WINDOWS.000\MENU INICIAR\PROGRAMAS\INICIAR\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:17 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\MEN&#1514; INICIO\PROGRAMAS\INICIO\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:18 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WINDOWS\MEN&#1514; INICIO\PROGRAMAS\INICIO\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:18 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WIN98\MEN&#1514; INICIO\PROGRAMAS\INICIO\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:18 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WINME\MEN&#1514; INICIO\PROGRAMAS\INICIO\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:18 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WIN95\MEN&#1514; INICIO\PROGRAMAS\INICIO\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:19 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WINDOWS.000\MEN&#1514; INICIO\PROGRAMAS\INICIO\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:19 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\K&#1492;YNNIST&#1492;-VALIKKO\OHJELMAT\K&#1492;YNNISTYS\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:19 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WINDOWS\K&#1492;YNNIST&#1492;-VALIKKO\OHJELMAT\K&#1492;YNNISTYS\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:19 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WIN98\K&#1492;YNNIST&#1492;-VALIKKO\OHJELMAT\K&#1492;YNNISTYS\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:20 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WINME\K&#1492;YNNIST&#1492;-VALIKKO\OHJELMAT\K&#1492;YNNISTYS\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:20 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WIN95\K&#1492;YNNIST&#1492;-VALIKKO\OHJELMAT\K&#1492;YNNISTYS\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:20 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\MENU D&#1497;MARRER\PROGRAMMES\D&#1497;MARRAGE\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:20 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WINDOWS\MENU D&#1497;MARRER\PROGRAMMES\D&#1497;MARRAGE\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:21 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WIN98\MENU D&#1497;MARRER\PROGRAMMES\D&#1497;MARRAGE\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:21 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WINME\MENU D&#1497;MARRER\PROGRAMMES\D&#1497;MARRAGE\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:21 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WIN95\MENU D&#1497;MARRER\PROGRAMMES\D&#1497;MARRAGE\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:21 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\MENUEN START\PROGRAMMER\START\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:01:22 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote E:\WINDOWS\MENUEN START\PROGRAMMER\START\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:11 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN95\MENU D&#1497;MARRER\PROGRAMMES\D&#1497;MARRAGE\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:11 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\MENUEN START\PROGRAMMER\START\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:11 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINDOWS\MENUEN START\PROGRAMMER\START\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:12 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN98\MENUEN START\PROGRAMMER\START\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:12 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINME\MENUEN START\PROGRAMMER\START\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:12 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN95\MENUEN START\PROGRAMMER\START\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:12 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\MENU START\PROGRAMMA'S\OPSTARTEN\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:13 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINDOWS\MENU START\PROGRAMMA'S\OPSTARTEN\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:13 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN98\MENU START\PROGRAMMA'S\OPSTARTEN\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:13 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINME\MENU START\PROGRAMMA'S\OPSTARTEN\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:13 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN95\MENU START\PROGRAMMA'S\OPSTARTEN\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:14 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\START MENU\PROGRAMLAR\BASLANGI&#1463;\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:14 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINDOWS\START MENU\PROGRAMLAR\BASLANGI&#1463;\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:14 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN98\START MENU\PROGRAMLAR\BASLANGI&#1463;\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:14 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINME\START MENU\PROGRAMLAR\BASLANGI&#1463;\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:15 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN95\START MENU\PROGRAMLAR\BASLANGI&#1463;\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:15 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\MENU START\PROGRAMY\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:15 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINDOWS\MENU START\PROGRAMY\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:15 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN98\MENU START\PROGRAMY\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:16 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINME\MENU START\PROGRAMY\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:16 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN95\MENU START\PROGRAMY\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:16 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\START-MENY\PROGRAMMER\OPPSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:16 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINDOWS\START-MENY\PROGRAMMER\OPPSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:17 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN98\START-MENY\PROGRAMMER\OPPSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:17 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINME\START-MENY\PROGRAMMER\OPPSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:17 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN95\START-MENY\PROGRAMMER\OPPSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:17 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\START-MENYN\PROGRAM\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:18 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINDOWS\START-MENYN\PROGRAM\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:18 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN98\START-MENYN\PROGRAM\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:19 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINME\START-MENYN\PROGRAM\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:19 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN95\START-MENYN\PROGRAM\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:19 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\MENU AVVIO\PROGRAMMI\ESECUZIONE AUTOMATICA\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:20 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINDOWS\MENU AVVIO\PROGRAMMI\ESECUZIONE AUTOMATICA\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:20 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN98\MENU AVVIO\PROGRAMMI\ESECUZIONE AUTOMATICA\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:20 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINME\MENU AVVIO\PROGRAMMI\ESECUZIONE AUTOMATICA\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:20 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN95\MENU AVVIO\PROGRAMMI\ESECUZIONE AUTOMATICA\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:21 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\DOKUMENTE UND EINSTELLUNGEN\ALL USERS\STARTMEN&#63637;\PROGRAMME\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:21 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINDOWS\STARTMEN&#63637;\PROGRAMME\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:21 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN98\STARTMEN&#63637;\PROGRAMME\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:21 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINME\STARTMEN&#63637;\PROGRAMME\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:22 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WIN95\STARTMEN&#63637;\PROGRAMME\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        13/11/2006 05:03:22 Blocked by Access Protection rule WEECHALL\Guest System:Remote C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\WINDOWS.000\STARTMEN&#63637;\PROGRAMME\AUTOSTART\msupdate.exe Anti-virus Standard Protection:Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files Action blocked : Create
                        • 9. RE: An old virus returns, need help
                          Wichall
                          I had a log on from someone apparently from italy in the event viewer last night so i managed to find a GUI netstat program on the internet and terminated the connection, it then logged off in the event viewer.

1. Please does anyone know if this is a virus or a hacker?

2. If it's a hacker how the hell did it get my IP?

3. Would windows firewall block these attacks?

4. If windows firewall doesn't block it, would taking my PC out of the DMZ on my router fix it?
                          1 2 Previous Next