Some info about the product and a few steps that should resolve the issue.
- Click on start > Click on Start search
- From the selections - Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator
- On the CMD window – type the following & press the enter key accordingly
- Regsvr32 jscript.dll and press enter
- Regvr32 vbscript.dll and press enter
- Regsvr32 scrrun.dll and press enter
Check and remove if there exists any other security software in control panel
Navigate through C:\Program files & common files – Check and remove if you have remnants of any other security software
Delete temporary files & cookies from your PC.
Reboot the PC and try running a scan again.
If issue still persists,Please post the below details ;
- Version of Virus scan?
- DAT version?
- Run MVhttp://mvt.mcafee.com and post your session id
I do highly appreciate to you responding..I was unexpectedly called out from town. So I won't be able to check until' tomorrow, now. I will let you know how it all turns out, thank you again *Two thumbs up*
Hello again, Dinz.
I have done as instructed, and I am now able to scan again.
Thank you for your expertise!
Glad that your issue is resolved . Thanks for reporting back.
Happy to help