2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2011 6:56 PM by jmcleish

Query to create master 'assigned users' table?

jmcleish

Is there anyway to create a query that produces a table to show all assigned users to all encrypted systems?

Our mgnt policy is one user per machine and when i'm doing a batch of 30 or so at a time i move them into a group and assign users,  add a description (long user name) per machine.

It would be very helpful to check that the correct users are assigned to each machine before i bulk move them to the correct group for encryption instead of having to check them individually that they have the correct user assigned.

I've tried without success to create a query thru the console, so SQL would be fine too.

I discovered that when you view users through the console, it uses the EPE_SystemUsers SP.

I've had a look at that and its a bit beyond my SQL ability on how to join all the tables.

It would be good to see what machines we may have users assigned to that shouldn't be there- I have noticed that when assigning users to systems, sometimes they are not added and you need to add them again and sometimes they mysteriously assign themselves to different machines!

So a dynamic table would be great to keep constant track of things.

Thanks

Jane