1. are you sure the code is not 5b020002 ?
2. what does the sberrors.ini file tell you about this error? Is it listed?
The error comes back as
[5b020002] Bad physical disk number given to device driver
(I found an old version of the Admin Guide online).
I think you need to confirm more of what you are actually doing - what did you use SafeTech for (what commands did you run?). Do you have any external devices plugged in? USB Sticks, removable drives, PCMCIA drives etc?
We were trying to remove SafeBoot 4.2.0 using SafeTech for an offline machine
- We completed the process with SafeTech and rebooted the machine.
- In the command prompt we changed to the directory c:\program files\safeboot
- Typed in SBSETUP -UNINSTALL
- The wizard launches to uninstall and the error shows up
No external devices were plugged in.
It seems there was a secondary HD that had been encrypted but was removed and trashed. Thus triggering the error when trying to uninstall. We did the manual uninstall and all was fine.