Can you try doing this:
1. Please open Internet Explorer and click Tools -> Internet options.
2. Please click on Connections tab.
3. Click LAN Settings… and a window named LAN Settings will open.
4. Please uncheck all options and click on Ok.
5. Please close Internet Explorer window.
See if this works.
(Mod move this to appropriate area please? )
I will try this and let you know!! Many thanks!!!
Okay, Conor, happy to oblige. Moved from the backwaters of Help into Security Awareness (Home User Assistance).
Can you connect to the internet after following my instructions?