You can try following the below steps:
Step 1: Stop the Process as shown below
- Open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete
- Click on Application Tab
- Right click on the application name of FakeRean and click on Go To Process
- Select the 3 letter Random Alphabet.exe and click on End Process
Step 2: Delete the infected file from the respective location
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\%Username%\Local Settings\Application Data\akwo.exe(Random Alphabet.exe)
Windows Vista and Win7: C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\hay.exe (Random Alphabet.exe)
Step 3: Download and run the below fix to overcome the issue
- Click on Start – Run or Press “Windows + R” to open run box
- In the run box, type www.mfetools.com/exevista.reg and click Ok
- Merge the reg file by double clicking on it.
- Reboot the computer and check the status.