7 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2011 8:13 AM by SafeBoot

Problem with BARTPE Wintech image

Hi All,

Having got thorougly fed up with my WinPE Wintech build giving me a "Unable to Mount SBFS" error when I exit it, I decided to build a BARTPE WIntech disc as per the instructions and files in the EEPC docs. I used a Windows XP Home edition disc for the source of the i386 folder. I am using files from EEPC 5.2.8 so expect the version of Wintech and other supporting files to be up to date.

Booting to the resultant BARTPE disc on my SB v5.2.2, on a Lenovo T410, I get a Windows XP Home splash screen which shows some loading progress, then I get a Blue Screen:

A Problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

Technical Information: ***STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF78DA640, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

The last time I created a BARTPE Wintech CD, a few years ago, it ran Wintech but would not give me any disc info. Tuirned out it was because no SATA drivers were in my BARTPE build. That CD image also fails on this Lenovo machine with the same blue screen error.

Message was edited by: Odgeuk on 31/03/11 04:52:50 CDT