4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2011 10:29 AM by RaviShankar

login credential

Hi

We are buying 51 users licence McAfee Saas Endpoint .i am already create a account in Servirce portial .Unfortunatly I can't download product for Installation through this way . How can solve this problem and how can download my product

• 1. Re: login credential
          Peacekeeper

Wrong forum moving this

• 2. Re: login credential

what you mean???????

• 3. Re: login credential
              Peacekeeper

You posted this in the home beta forum so i moved it to the endpoint area. Hopefilly closer to correct area so a business user/mod can assist you.

• 4. Re: login credential
                RaviShankar

Hi,

I have read your post,

Please follow the given steps to download McAfee from the security center.

To clean the unwanted files from the computer,

1. Delete all the entries from start->Run->temp and then select all the files and folder under that and delete. (Some will not delete)
                2.  Delete all the entries from start->Run->%temp% and then select all the files and folder under that and delete. (Some will not delete)
                3. Reboot the computer.

After you have done all the above steps, please proceed with the below steps for the installation.

Open the webpage www.mcafeeasap.com
                Click on log in and enter your email address and password and login
                Under the tab dashboard, click on the install protection and select desktop protection.
                click on next.
                If you want to install McAfee on that computer you can install by selecting the first option.
                select the following features which you want to be installed in your computer.
                   Virus and spyware protection service
                   Firewall protection service
                   Browser protection and web filtering service
                click on click here to install.
                Download the tops file and save it on your C drive and run it from there.
                McAfee will be installed in your computer.

Regards,

Ravi