3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 30, 2011 10:01 AM by Dinz

2 computers

Hi,

I've a subscription on 1 desktop (from Dell) - Internet Security Center. Now I have bought a Samsung laptop, with a trial version of Internet Security Center which is finished now. Can I buy another license with the 'Dell' account to protect the laptop also? Or do I have to buy the full version again?

Alain

• 1. Re: 2 computers
          k3tg

Do you know if the subscription for your Dell desktop has 1 license or does it have 3 licenses? If you have a 3 license subscription then you can log in to your online McAfee account and download and install the software on your Samsung. If you have only 1 license then you will have to purchase the full version.

• 2. Re: 2 computers
            exbrit

Hi Hermana,

We can't check your account from here and I have no idea how Dell licenses work, only the Customer Service people can do that.   Contact them through this link, change your Country as applicable at top right if necessary:  http://service.mcafee.com/CustomerService.aspx?lc=4105&sg=CS&pt=1

I believe they are only open Monday to Friday. 

Have you gone to the download page of your account to check there?

• 3. Re: 2 computers
              Dinz

Hi hermana,

Since you already have a dell – McAfee security center , you can opt to subscribe for an additional license from Dell that would help you cover the laptop even.

Thanks,