Some of the features of ePOMVT are:
- ePO Administrator will be able to either manually or schedule MVT Health check and remediation of McAfee products (McAfee Agent and VirusScan Enterprise in your case) on end nodes
- MVT health check and remediation in silent mode on the end nodes
- ePO Administrator will be able to schedule an MVT scan, with or without remediation, on any managed node.
- ePO administrator will have an option on deciding whether health check report from the end nodes can be uploaded to McAfee MVT Server or not.
- ePO administrator will be able to do Selective Health Check and Remediation.
- Handling machine reboot requirement.
- Update MVT client and content onto the endnodes.
- ePO MVT will report onto the ePO Server.
Attaching the WalkThrough Guide for your Convenience. You could also find details on, http://mer.mcafee.com/enduser/downloadepomvt.aspx
It will not affect network, it is just a product deployment and task assignment similar to other products managed by ePO. Please go through the WalkThrough guide completely for system requirements and deployment steps.
ePO-MVT Walkthrough Guide.pdf 703.6 K