I have read your post.
Please follow the below steps.
- Openthe McAfee security center using the page www.mcafeeasap.com
- Clickon policies on the top and then click on add policy and then select firewall settings on the left pane
- Select administrator configures firewall
- Nowyou shall get a menu with different options
- Pleaseselect the "reports" option under the firewall protection status
- Now,below you can select the custom settings and click on edit
- Youshall get three options to allow printer, file sharing and remoteaccess, please select all the 3 and Click on ok
- Now, click on the allowed Internet application list and allow all the applications which you want to allowed.
Save the changes and policy to the computers and run a manual update on the computer.
I too am a developer of applications. When I make a change and rebuild and start the .exe SaaS rolls up a banner asking if I want to Block or Allow internet access. The app is not even trying to get to the internet, only trying to link to a CORBA Name Service internal to localhost (sometimes on another computer).
Anyway, how can I set SaaS to trust my own apps and not have to ask me about it all the time?
I looked at the post above but I have a problem at step 1. The link takes me to McAfee's marketing pages (http://www.mcafeeasap.com/MarketingContent/default.aspx) and I get no help there.
Did the original poster get his problem resolved? How?