Hi guys, sorry for creating a new thread. This is a related thread to this answered thread :
Anyway, my immediate issue is that I couldn't get access to my remote site.
My main office ePO is trying to deploy agents to a remote site of 20pax. Before I can do that, I need to see those computers from Entire Network, but I couldn't.
Error msg Screen capture:
Here's a breakdown of what I know :
- From main office's DC Server, Entire Network browse ---> remote gets this error (main office can see Network group name. When entered, can't see list of computers within but receive error msg instead)
- From remote office DC Server, Entire Network browse ---> Main office works!! I can see all the computers. (Issue is, I need my main office to see my remote location's entire network as my ePO is residing in Main Office.
- From main office DC Server, I can \\remoteserver\c$ or \d$ . I was able to access the files within.
- Trust relationship between these two locations have been verified multiple times and is functioning normally.
- a quick check on my firewall also shows that it allows all my network (with the correct IPs) to go thru. There was no restriction.
see screen capture - http://img825.imageshack.us/i/cisco.jpg/
- the weird thing is that my remote location server can see my main office's Entire Network but the other way round.
What could be the problem?