Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
7127 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2011 12:25 PM by Dinz RSS
kandey Newcomer 2 posts since
Jan 24, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 24, 2011 11:28 AM

Installation Incomplete

Mcafee Total Protection 2011:

Installation Incomplete.

We couldn't install any of the security features included with your software. To fix this, you can:

I have Mcfee Total Protection 2010 in my computer. When I try to download Mcfee Total Protection 2011 using Mcafee.com, I am receiving the above error.

I contacted Support but no luck. I am always receiving the same error.

Please help.

• Dinz Master 3,223 posts since
    Oct 13, 2009
    1. Jan 24, 2011 11:32 AM (in response to kandey)
    Re: Installation Incomplete

Hi there,

Please follow the steps below and retry the installation;

Open Internet explorer - Click on Tools - Then Click windows update - Install the important Updates from Windows (If any)
    Click on start - Click Run - type - appwiz.cpl , (now you will be in the installed programs list). Make sure that you are not running any other security software in the computer that might interrupt the installation. Make use of this
    document to find out different security applications.

Run the McAfee removal tool from here and restart the computer. - This will help us remove McAfee traces from the machine

After its restarted, run the Mcprenstall tool from here  and retry installation

Dinesh
    Ex Community Admin
  • Dinz Master 3,223 posts since
    Oct 13, 2009
    3. Feb 9, 2011 12:25 PM (in response to kandey)
    Re: Installation Incomplete

Hi Ravi,

Please click on Useful links at the top of this page and then click on Technical support and get in touch with our support technicians , they will help you get it fixed.

Post that , click on my Avatar image and send me a private message with your service number from Tech support, so that I could get that along .

Dinesh
    Ex Community Admin

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points