Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
1993 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2011 9:40 AM by ijahnke RSS
irfanhussain Newcomer 4 posts since
Jan 24, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 24, 2011 4:35 AM

Specific domain emails are blocking on IronMail

Hi

I have some problem with particular domain that me emails are blocking on ironMail. i am unable to recieved emails and its showing in outbound queue in ironmail..... Is there any way to resolves.... I have added the domain in white list but still probelm persist.

thanks

• vsoulages Newcomer 10 posts since
    Oct 29, 2010

irfanhussain,

The first thing you will have to do es this. Try a telnet test against that domain on port 25, and send a test email, if that email goes trough then you should check the "action taken" on the email that is in the outbound quarantine.

Second test, try disabling the TS and send that email, maybe that domains aren´t trusted.

let me know!,if you can go ahead we should workaround it!

Bye

• vsoulages Newcomer 10 posts since
    Oct 29, 2010

Trusted Sources is one of many modules to fight back against SPAM. The AV and the SpamProfiler are the ones that block almos the 95% of the Spam. I´m nos suggesting that you disabled it for good. Only to test against that domains.

answering your question, disabling it for 10 minutes and try send email to that domain wont do any harm!

How about that logs on the Action Taken in the outbound quarantine?

let me know

• ijahnke McAfee Employee 121 posts since
    May 12, 2010

If the emails are in the outbound queue of the ironmail then its already passed trusted source. What you want to do is look in logs and see whats happening to the email. First find a message id and then either go to Queue Manager -> Queue Search and search by the message id, or you can log into the cli and just do showevents | grep <msg id>.

Let me know what you find or if you have any other questions.

Message was edited by: Ivan Jahnke on 1/24/11 9:40:34 AM CST

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points