Is your Vista fully updated?
Yes it is. I even manually ran update and nothing cam down, so I would say it t fully updated.
Please Determine the Application's Access under the Firewall program permission list;
- Double-click the M icon in your taskbar.
- Click Web and Email Protection.
- Click the Firewall link.
- In the Firewall options window, confirm that the Firewall is On.
- Click the Program Permissions drawer.
- Scroll through the list and make sure spoolsvc.exe- Printer Spooler Subsystem is listed and given Full Access
Click Apply and OK , and restart your system once and check the status of your printer.
McAfee Online Community Moderator