Easy we do have other things on like our city and area surrounding is in flood at this moment.
1 Post operating system and ram size
2. Remove mcafee full via http://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.aspx?lc=1033&id=TS100507 use the MCPR tool and reboot
3. Run http://download.mcafee.com/products/licensed/cust_support_patches/Mcpreinstall.exe
4. Reinstall mcafee or as I see the parts you want to.
a. No other Antivirus installed and if you had 1 it was removed via its removal tool if possible.
2. Assumes no active virus That we shall address if above does not work.
If you think you are virused read
If you think you have a virus infection on your PC do one or both of the following :
- Run the free Mcafee Stinger program from http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/ -
set it to Report Mode (in Preferences) and post the logs of anything it detects.
- Join the McAfee Getsusp group at https://community.mcafee.com/groups/getsusp30-beta-feedback
You will have to ask there for Getsusp, which is a Beta program and not yet on general release.
Before you use Getsusp, you should go to this document
and download the PDF file explaining what Getsusp is and how it works, and this document
which downloads the installation guide PDF document.
If you want a second opinion, or to be on the safe side, then you can do a scan with the free versions of these tools :
If you already have Malwarebytes installed, the virus could be protecting itself against it. In that case, in order to get Malwarebytes running you'll need to rename the executable. Open the C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Antimalware folder, then rename the "mbam.exe" file and double-click directly on the file to open the program. After updating the program, run a full system scan using Malwarebytes.
Make sure both programs are updated to the latest versions before running them and let them clean anything they find. If they quarantine a file or fail to remove a file try to get a copy of it and send it to Mcafee using the virus submission path described here
Send the file to mcafee labs at http://vil.nai.com/vil/submit-sample.aspx
Zip the file and password it with password infected.
You will probably get an autoreply back saying it is infected; reply asking for it to be manually tested.
Include in your first submission :-
Please provide the following information along with your sample. It will help us speed the sample review process:
· A list of all files contained in the sample submission, including a brief description of where or how you found them
· What symptoms cause you to suspect that the sample is malicious
· Whether any security products find a virus (tell us the security vendor, its product name, the version number, and the virus name assigned to the sample)
· Your McAfee product information (product name, engine, and DAT version
· Any system details that may be relevant (operating system, service packs, etc.)