I just did the same upgrade:
I UNCHECKED the Apache HTTP server option at install time.
I CHECKED the (McAfee) HTTP server option at install time.
I restored the pre-upgrade copy of sbhttp.ini over the one written during the install.
I did not see the error you report.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Why do you use native HTTP service? Apache version is recommended.
As you are using latest version of EEPC configure Endpoint Encryption Apache Web-HelpDesk
Why use the existing service?
1. It works.
2. I know how to configure it (since it uses the same config from last version)
3. I don't know Apache/configuration
4. I'm hoping to move to EPO within the year.
I accidently checked correct on the last post. That is why I continued to use Http, until this last update I haven't had problems. I will look into appache. Unfortunately my backup got over written. I updated my EEM on Sunday Morning, did a backup prior to this, and my regular backup ran at 6:30 that evening, thus I don't have my old .ini file. The problem wasn't discovered until the Helpdesk came in Monday morning. It worked when I tested but crashed at some point after testing. I keep a month worth of the database but not all other files.