3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2011 1:33 PM by Dinz

Program shows as expired when it is not

I have 23 computers using the Home Version of McAfee. Last week I renewed our service so that it doesn't expire until December 30 of 2011. However, all machines show that it expires today.

The program itself seems to be working - the DAT file is up to date - but my users are being warned about the expiration and they're understandably getting nervous.

I have tried a Manual Update on several of them, which doesn't help. The expiration date still shows as today.

All machines are running Windows 7 and are less than a year old.

• 1. Re: Program shows as expired when it is not
          Dinz

Hi,

Could you please let us know how are the computer connected to internet ? Is it through a dsl/wireless.

Specifically let us know if your connection is behind any proxy servers ? And all the 23 computers are they subscribed  with the same email address in which the renewal was processed ?

Regards,

Dinesh K

McAfee Online Community Moderator

• 2. Re: Program shows as expired when it is not

All the computers are connected through our company LAN which is Time Warner cable internet. We are behind a proxy but we have permissions set up to allow McAfee updates through.

All computers are on the same McAfee account.

Thanks - Brandi

• 3. Re: Program shows as expired when it is not
              Dinz

hi Brandi,

Could you please click on Useful links at the top of this page and get connected to our technicians so that we could find out more on your account details and set it up for you. Also, click on my avatar here in forums and sent me a private message with your case no from tech support so that I could get this going if required!!

Regards,

Dinesh K

McAfee Online Community Moderator