1 2 3 Previous Next 29 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2013 9:37 AM by olahmann

Block Page - Email Link - add URL and other good info

Hello,

I am brand new to the Web Gateway product. I'm trying to alter the default block page so that it has a link that will email our group and include as much info in the email, automatically, as possible. With my prior product, I was able to do this using wildcards. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to plug in the wildcard into the body of the email successfully with MWG.

Currently, here's the modified line I have (this is Default Schema, en, html, default by the way).

<td class='helpDeskData' background='$<propertyInstance useMostRecentConfiguration="false" propertyId="com.scur.engine.system.proxy.enduserurl"/>$/files/default/img/bg_na vbar.jpg'>
            If you believe you have received this message in error, click <a href="mailto:xxx@company.com?subject=Webpage Blocked by Web Security Gateway&body=This website was blocked by Web Security Gateway ">HERE</a> to send a change request.

This works correctly.

If I attempt to add any wildcards (Resource Reference?) I am not successful. If I add URLBlocked.html or URLBlocked.txt, the email does not work properly.

<a href="xxx@company.com?subject=Webpage Blocked by Web Security Gateway&body=This website was blocked by Web Security Gateway $<propertyInstance useMostRecentConfiguration="false" propertyId="com.scur.engine.system.proxy.enduserurl"/>$/files/default/en/URLBlo cked.html ">HERE</a> to send a change request.

The line above actually says $Proxy.EndUserURL$/files...

If I do that, I get this in the body of the email:

This website was blocked by Web Security Gateway /mwg-internal/de5fs23hu73ds/files/default/en/URLBlocked.html

My users are extremely used to being able to just click a button to send the email, and my team is used to getting all the pertinent information in the email without having to dig through logs, etc.

Can this be done?

thanks!
      Robbie

1 2 3 Previous Next