3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2010 10:13 AM by canavas

Event ID 1092

canavas

I have the following event id 1092 showing up on all DCs. I would like to know why and if I can stop it. See attached file

• 1. Re: Event ID 1092
          SCtbe

Add "naPrdMgr.exe" to excluded processes in "Common Standard Protection:Prevent modification of McAfee Common Management Agent files and settings" rule.

By default "Common Standard Protection:Prevent modification of McAfee Common Management Agent files and settings" rule contains following exceptions:

???setup.exe, ??setup.exe, ?setup.exe, amgrcnfg.exe, avtask.exe, cfgwiz.exe, cleanup.exe, cmdagent.exe, cqmghost.exe, dbinit.exe, FCAGT.exe, firesvc.exe, FireTray.exe, framepkg.exe, framepkg_upd.exe, frameworks*, frminst.exe, fssm32.exe, giantantispywa*, HipManage.exe, ikernel.exe, InsFireTdi.exe, kavsvc.exe, McAfeeFire.exe, McAfeeHIP_Clie*, mcconsol.exe, mcscancheck.exe, mcscript*, mctray.exe, MPEScanner.exe, msi*.tmp, msiexec.exe, mue_inuse.exe, naimserv.exe, naprdmgr.exe, naprdmgr64.exe, narepl32.exe, navw32.exe, nmain.exe, RPCServ.EXE, RSSensor.exe, rtvscan.exe, SAEDisable.exe, SAEuninstall.exe, SAFeService.exe, scanner.exe, services.exe, setlicense.exe, setup*.exe, setup.exe, Setup_SAE.exe, SiteAdv.exe, TBMon.exe, udaterui.exe, uninstall.exe, update.exe, updaterui.exe, vstskmgr.exe, _ins*._mp

If you removed any of them you may start recieving this event

• 2. Re: Event ID 1092

There was a bug in earlier 8.7i VSE installations that could also be causing this issue. Review https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB67452

• 3. Re: Event ID 1092
              canavas

Thanks for the info. I made the change to the policy and it is working great. thank you