I removed the 195 package and anything else with the version 8.7 next to it (except the anti-spyware mod). I then re-downloaded the new package, 570. Once this was done the package was sent right down to the Windows 7 machine with out any issues. Hope this helps someone.
Thanks for sharing this experience.
It might also be worth mentioning that to get Windows 7 support, I think Agent 4.5 is a prereq.
I had a custom install package out on the server and i learned that i had something wrong with the package. I had to remove the two ZIP files out and recreate the install package. I had to remove the clean package from the EPO server and replace it with the custom package then everything pushed out fine. So the main issue with the entire process was that i had a bad custom install package. WIndows XP seemed to over look it but not Windows 7.
Hope this helps someone as well.
The custom package creator needs to have everything out of the source directory except the main files to install the antivirus (Remove ZIP and DOC files). I had made a custom registry file and placed it in there as well. Had to remove it as it still crashed the creation process.