I can´t either make McAfee site advisor work at all. Before updating everithing worked properly
JLF, please clarify the following:
1. What is your Operating System?
2. What is the version of McAfee you have installed in the computer and how was that installed?
3. What is the key "ISd0d_2208" that you are trying to stop - please explain about it
Aldrin, thank you very much for your support. I have already solved the problem rebboting my laptop to the date before the problem arose.
Anyhow the data you requested is:
- My op stm is W7
- The version of McAfee is the one to download from the original website for 2011
- The programme I was trying to stop was a PUP that afected the whole system. I think was downloades from the web from "OPENCPN"
THANK YOU FOR REPLYING.
Glad to know you got them fixed. However, please let us know if you come across with any other issues. Thanks