Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
This discussion is archived
3151 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 1, 2010 6:51 PM by Arkamond RSS
Arkamond Newcomer 21 posts since
Jun 7, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 29, 2010 7:13 PM

Mcafee blocking my internet.

Hello again. I had an older post but the problem went away for a while... Now for some reason its blocking my internet every time I log into my computer. I found a resolution by going to "connections" tab in the Mcafee secutiry Suite and selecting my internet. Also another is just completely turning off the computer. I think its a problem with Mcafee's firewall trying to identify the networks correct internal IP since it changes when other people log into the network. So Mcafee remembers the old IP and only updates the IP of the internet once you turn off the firewall or go to connections to renew the connection ticket. Thats just my theory but please tell the Mcafee guys to get a fix on this. Im using a little bit of an old Lynksis router. Il probably get the model later if its essential.

I have traveled the three seas of azeroth and have had many encounters with viruses and trogans so mabey my experience may be of help.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points