7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2010 6:10 AM by pedro.tavares

Agent 4.5 installer task with English language settings possible?

EPO-Janni

Hi,

I want to update the EPO agent version 4.0 to version 4.5 in our EPO 4.5 environment. I downloaded and checked in the "Agent Version 4.5 (1719) - English" into the EPO repository. I also crated a "Product Deployment" task to install/update the new agent version 4.5. After running this task, the agent was installed successfull on the reagarding client. But the agent log shows German language on German installed OS . I also tried to use the "uselanguage=0409" command line parameter on the "Product Deployment" tasks configuration tab. But it didn't work .

How is it possible to update the EPO agent version 4.0 to version 4.5 with default English language settings (for the agent log) using a EPO task? It's possible to set the following registry key on every client:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Network Associates\TVD\Shared Components\Framework]
      "UseLanguage"="0409"

But therefor I have to configure seperate registry update tasks independent of the EPO. If possible I want to set this setting within the EPO, but how?

Greeting from Germany

Janni