Can I ask which version of which extension is causing this? I think I may know what's happening but it might be version-specific...
Thanks for the reply,
Our environment is ePO v4.0 Build 1363, and we use AD Integrated accounts for our console logins. The extensions were from VSE v8.7i Patch 4 (VIRUSCAN8700(195).zip & VIRUSCANREPORTS(154).zip). These were loaded from the Patch 4 repost package.
Richard, I saw the same issue in our environment.
When you go to the Extensions page and click "add extensions", point at the Zip file for the entire P4 bundle rather than the zips contained within. I had first extracted the contents of the P4 bundle and used the 2 zip files you mentioned and I saw duplicate reports added. I removed them and then just used the P4 zip itself and it found all the new extensions contained within.
Doesn't make sense to me...but it worked on my server...