1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 18, 2010 3:45 AM by Peacekeeper

just want to play RCT3

is there a way, besides turning off Mcafee to play RCT3? i have read the posts here and other posts in some other forums. Nothing seems to be a definite fix. i just keep getting a false postive with it saying "Artemis!9BA43FB3DC26" is the problem. This file is on the game disk, its the retail copy and it has worked in the past. i have a full copy of Mcafee and the copy of RCT3 is legit. sure would like to play this game.. is not a great one.. but a good time kill... =)

any help would be awesome!!!! thank you in advance! =)

• 1. Re: just want to play RCT3
          Peacekeeper

Send the file to mcafee labs

http://vil.nai.com/vil/submit-sample.aspx

zip the file and password it with password infected.

You probably will get an auto reply back saying it is infected reply asking it to be manually tested.

Oh include in first submission

Submission Information
          Please provide the following information along with your sample. It will help us speed the sample review process:

• A list of all files contained in the sample submission, including a brief description of where or how you found them
          • What symptoms cause you to suspect that the sample is malicious
          • Whether any security products find a virus (tell us the  security vendor, its product name, the version number, and the virus  name assigned to the sample)
          • Your McAfee product information (product name, engine, and DAT version
          • Any system details that may be relevant (operating system, service packs, etc.)