McAfee’s User Experience Group is looking for volunteers to participate in a remote usability study to evaluate the user experience of one of our Web Security products. Volunteers will individually complete a set of tasks using a prototype and then answers a few questions about their experience. The study will take less than 60 minutes to complete and you can participate from anywhere. The findings from this usability study will influence the design and implementation of McAfee's Web Security products. All data collected during the usability study will be kept confidential. We invite you to participate in this usability study.
We Are Scheduling NOW!
· Send an email to Laurie_Roshak@mcafee.com or call +1 720.895.4439 to participate
Who Should Participate
· We are looking for participants who manage a Web Security product
Benefits of Participating
· Communicate your needs and future directions
· Influence the design and implementation of McAfee's Web Security products
· Minimal time investment - the study will take less than 60 minutes of your time and you can participate from anywhere at your convenience
· Receive a free gift