3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 2, 2010 9:08 AM by dcrowe

Command line installation of ePO-MVT

We are managing McAfee antimalware solution on about 22,000 devices on our network and using a third party deployment solution for all our deployments for better management of bandwidth utilization to our remote sites (about 300).

I need to know the command line options for installing ePO-MVT silently. This is to be used on our deployment solution.

• 1. Re: Command line installation of ePO-MVT

Hi Nishantha,

There is no command line options for the deployment of EPO-MVT.

The only command line options that EPO-MVT have is once EPOMVT is deployed on the machine the user can run MVT Diagnostic or Remediation task from the command line.

Declan             

• 2. Re: Command line installation of ePO-MVT

Hi Declan,

Appreciate your response.

But, I hope you understand that I must find a way for this as this is the only method for me to deploy e-MVT.

I can see MA is downloading 2 msi files and initiating the installation. I belief that there should be a way to do the same without the support from MA as we install VSE or HIPS.

Nishantha

• 3. Re: Command line installation of ePO-MVT

Hi Nishantha,

Can you contact support and open a ticket for the issue you are having with the deployment.

Its just this kind of detail that you are requesting the forum isnt the right place to post this kind of detail that you are asking for.

Thanks

Declan