If an application does not have a rule allowing it to access the Internet, your Personal Firewall will block the application to protect your computer. Please check whether your is been added to the Program Permissions. If not please user the steps below.
- Double-click the M icon in your taskbar.
- Select the Web and Email Protection drawer.
- Click the Firewall Link.
- Select the Program Permissions drawer.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Add button
- Click Browse and locate the file you want to add.
- Click the application to highlight it and select Open.
- Set the access type you want using the provided options in the Access drop down menu.
- Click Save.
- Close SecurityCenter.
Restart the computer once after following the above steps and let us know if you face any issues.
McAfee Online Community Moderator