1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 16, 2010 12:24 AM by Felipe

I think I have a virus ¡Help!

Well, the problem is the next:

Mi PC is presenting some problems, and especially McAfee says that my PC is in danger, because the Actual Time Analisys isn't activated. I downloaded temporarily an anti-virus called Prevx 3.0, and it detected 5 malwares in my PC. First, I wonder why McAfee couldn't erase them, if it's suposed to be the best anti-virus; and I ask, ¿How do I delete them?

The names of the malwares detected by Prevx 3.0 are (other thing that impresses me is the fact that all the viruses are only known in the web by this Prevx 3.0):

• 8069839.exe in c:\documents and settings\hp_propietario\configuración local\temp\; Medium Risk Malware;
      • sshnas21.dll in c:\documents and settings\hp_propietario\configuración local\temp\; Medium Risk Malware;
      • yjr.exe  in c:\documents and settings\hp_propietario\configuración local\temp\; Medium Risk Malware;
      • yjs.exe  in c:\documents and settings\hp_propietario\configuración local\temp\; Medium Risk Malware;
      • 4333440.exe  in c:\documents and settings\hp_propietario\configuración local\temp\; High Risk Cloacked Malware;
      • uqiqaa.exe in c:\windows\; Medium Risk Malware;