Please let us know the following:
1. What is the version of Windows that you use?
2. Please specify your computer's configuration information (CPU, RAM, Service Pack etc...)
2. How did you install the McAfee programs to the computer? Through website or disk?
3. What is the version of McAfee programs installed in the computer?
4. Did you recently make any changes to your computer? (e.g.: System Restore )
5. Do you have any other security programs running on your computer?
This has been an ongoing problem for.....I lost track.
1- Windows Vista Enterprise SP2
2- CPU - AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+ 2.5Mhz RAM - 4 Gigs
3-The installation is from an installation package on a central server.
4-VirusScan Enterprise 8.7.0i
5-No, nothing has changed on the pc
6-There is only McaFee running on the pc
Thanks for confirming your system specs, I have moved your post to our enterprise section. You will be soon assisted by our enterprise product experts. .
McAfee Online Community Moderator
I was able to fix this by excluding the PrimeraDrv.dbg file from being scanned. Works fine now.