2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2011 3:26 PM by alexander_h

Trojan not found with McAfee!

Hi All

The following trojan wasn't found with McAfee, it was on an external harddisc. I use the latest Updates:

F:\getdataback\Rest\Programme\AskSBar\bar\1.bin\A2HIGHIN.EXE (Trojan.Agent)

It also did not found this Adware:

F:\getdataback\Rest\Programme\AskSBar\bar\1.bin\A2PLUGIN.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch)

This  is quite scary for me...I pay enough for me licences at all and would  feel saver, if this Trojan is getting affiliated by McAfee. I hope this  is the right place to suggest.

The following regkeys  were also not found as suspect. For me this isn't really scary, i turned  them off anyway on my system partition. Maybe they are not found  because the partition isn't a system Partition...or they were excluded  because they are not really dangerous...but at all, those turned off  regkeys might be a sign vor malware.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter)
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter)

Best regards,

Johnny