Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
This discussion is archived
3830 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 24, 2010 11:21 PM by Nishantha_R RSS
mark.tizzard The Place at McAfee Member 34 posts since
Aug 18, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 24, 2010 3:21 PM

ePO 4.5 - System Tree Sorting

Hi,

I think I have a handle on this topic but I wanted to make sure I understand it correctly. Currently we do not have any system tree sorting enabled on our ePO server (this is in the server settings page)

I would like to enable this as I want to make sure my workstation groups are always up-to-date and contain all of my workstation systems.

My question is: If i enable "Sort systems on each agent-server communication" on the server settings page and disable tree sorting options on my non-workstation machines (that i dont want them to move from their current location), will ePO ignor these and only sort the systems where tree sorting is enabled?

Basically I want to make sure any new systems that come into ePO get sorted into my workstations group so that proper polices\tasks etc are applied to them.

NOTE: I have automatic tagging on each agent to server communication enabled and those tags are assigned to my workstaion group in ePO.

Thanks!!

Mark

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points