4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2010 2:36 PM by lbarnett58

online purchases

In October 2009 I purchased a 1 year product (when it was on offer with McAfee online), but did not download until late Dec 09 when my existing product ran out - I have received email saying my cover runs out at end of Oct 2010, surely it can be seen that it wasn't downloaded until needed? I was assured this would be ok when I purchased it.

• 1. Re: online purchases

I just paid for a subscription and it still says I have no coverage. What, they take my money but I get no service? Is there any way at all to call someone actually at McAfee? What do I do? How do I file a complaint? I'm not computer savvy at all. I need help with this.

• 2. Re: online purchases
            k3tg

Try this to see if your subscription details get corrected. Uninstall your software by going to Add/Remove programs and reboot the computer. Go to Useful Links at the top of this page and run the MCPR removal tool. MCPR will remove any traces of McAfee that may still remain from the old subscription and reboot again. Then login to your online McAfee account and download and install your software and then check your dates. If you still have questions concerning your subscription then you should contact Customer Service. Be sure to provide them with your order number from your purchase receipt.

• 3. Re: online purchases

Hi Helen,

I understand that this is frustrating. Please send me a private message, and I will do my best to sort this out for you.

Regards,

Beth Katz

McAfee Consumer Platform Product Manager

• 4. Re: online purchases

Hi, i recently brought a years subscription online because my trial period came to an end however its not updated on my account yet the money has been taken from my account. having spent the last hour and a half trying to find answers on the internet i would appreciate a bit of help.