I have read your issue.
To resolve the issue that you are facing you need to completely uninstall the McAfee software from the computer and then install the software again from your online security center. Please follow the steps below to do so
1. Open the page www.mcafeeasap.com, click on login on the top right and sign in with your login details
2. Click on the tab utilities on the top and select the 4th option Uninstall components left from a previous installation in that select MVSUninst and download and save it to the desktop and run this exe to uninstall.
3. Delete all the entries from start->Run->temp and then select all the files and folder under that and delete. (Ignore the files that you are not able to delete)
4. Delete all the entries from start->Run->%temp% and then select all the files and folder under that and delete. (Ignore the files that you are not able to delete)
5. Reboot the computer.
After you have done all the above steps, please proceed with the below steps for the installation.
1. Log in to the online security center
2. Click on computers on the top and then select all
3. Select the computer in which you are about to reinstall and delete it from the list
4. Select Dashboard tab on the top
5. Click on install protection
6. Select install protection onto new computers (not yet managed by SecurityCenter)
7. Download and save the Topsbdm file to your desktop
8. Run the file to install the product.
9. After you have installed, restart the computer and run a manual update.
Please let us know if the above steps resolved your issue.