Moved to SecurityCenter area for better attention. Hopefully an expert can help you soon.
Check if its not been blocked under the programs permissions of firewall .
- Double-click the M icon in your taskbar.
- Select the Web and Email Protection drawer.
- Click the Firewall Link.
- Select the Program Permissions drawer.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Add button
- Click Browse and locate the file you want to add.
- Click the application to highlight it and select Open.
- Set the access type you want using the provided options in the Access drop down menu.
- Click Save.
- Close SecurityCenter.
Restart the computer once and try playing the game again and let me know the status ..
McAfee Online Community Moderator