1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 31, 2010 6:27 AM by exbrit

licences

i feel like i have been conned by Mcafee.  I have spent nearly £90 in the past 14 months on virus protection but i keep being asked to renew my license.  I have one subscription and two licenses, I use one laptop.......... my sister connects through my network, i had to purchase a license for her laptop even though Mcafee isn't even intsallled...another £10, no one from Mcafee has bothered to contact me regarding this eventhough i have sent 5 emails.

today i am doing a reinstall, if Mcafee haven't contacted me by 4pm, i am going to another company as i have been ripped off

• 1. Re: licences
          exbrit

Moved this to 'My Account' Online for better attention.  Until someone chimes in here I would advise you to use the online Chat or the toll-free phone line for Customer Service (not Technical Support) as a faster and more responsive approach.

They are linked under Useful Links or McAfee Support at the top of this page.

I am sure they will refund any over-payment.

Pity you hadn't posted this earlier as I believe they are closed at the weekend.

Emails are always the slowest way of getting a response.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 31/07/10 7:27:40 EDT AM