I am assuming you are using version 6.8.x.
Let's say you want to have a different coaching page for webmail.
The general steps are:
- Use the Action Editor and duplicate the Coaching action to a new name like Coaching-WebMail
- Edit the action and change the Warning Template parameter to a different name. The current name is "coaching" which is the coaching.html file.
- For example, change the name to "coachingwebmail"
- Copy the coaching.html page to coachingwebmail.html, or create a new one.
- Make sure the linux permissions are correct with chown wwasher:wwasher coachingwebmail.html
- In the Web Mail Category, select the new action on the list called Coaching-WebMail
You need to reload the templates into memory, so either restart the service, reboot, or SSH to port 9092, use a GUI login ID, and >`reload templates`
The new coachingwebmail.html page should now be active.