2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2010 7:13 AM by ytmstry

Import of XCCDF issue

I am experiencing an issue with setting up a custom XCCDF scan.  When it is imported and available from the list of scan options, when I try to use it I get this error:  "WARNING: OVAL files are not available for this Benchmark's profiles.  Continue anyway?"   This is preventing me from actually running and completing the scan.  Any ideas on what I need to do to fix this?

• 1. Re: Import of XCCDF issue

If you would like to elaborate a bit more as to how you are creating the benchmark, and what you are doing to import we may be able to direct you a bit better.  If you are following all the steps in the documentation and do not want to expand on this forum, I would recommend opening a service request.

Thanks,

Dave

• 2. Re: Import of XCCDF issue

We have been following all the instructions on how to import the benchmark from the Admin manual.  We have downloaded the latest files from NIST to use as well.  There really is nothing we are doing outside the procedures in the manual so I guess the only option is opening a ticket.  I will explore that option.  I just wanted to see if anyone else in the community has had this issue.